A few of the most unique features of this cabin include a custom hot tub, built into the bluff’s side, a waterfall shower hewn from the
bluff wall and a sauna. This fully renovated cabin is beautiful, well-appointed and has much more to offer.
Perfect for that special celebration or get-away, retreats, and family reunions.
Just 10 minutes from Branson, Branson Landing, and Branson Airport
5 miles to State Park Marina
1 Mile from the Keeter Center
- Spectacular views through 30’ floor to ceiling windows
- Custom rustic lodge decor
- Master suite features a king size bed, wood burning fireplace, 50” flat screen television, robes, and shower
- Guest room with king size bed, private bathroom and 50” flat screen television
- Loft room features a queen size bed and reading nook
- Custom kitchen is equipped with all the comforts of home including granite counter tops, copper hammered sink and knotty alder cabinets
- Enjoy dining in the bay windows on the remarkable custom built 70” table designed with cypress wood, native to the Ozarks
- The main living area features leather furniture with queen-size sofa sleeper, wood burning fireplace, 60” flat screen television,
surround sound system with outdoor speakers and Bluetooth availability
- The spiral staircase takes you to the lower level of the cabin, where you will be greeted by a living area with queen size sofasleeper
and dining area, kitchenette with small refrigerator and microwave. Restroom features the waterfall shower that is hewn from the bluff wall, and a wet sauna
- Outside, enjoy the custom hot tub, built into the side of the bluff, and fascinating views from 2 levels. Gas grill and utensils provided.
- Cable television
- Complimentary high-speed internet
- Alarm system
- Fresh cookies from our bakery and milk from our dairy welcome you upon arrival